Great feedback from a great group!
Wednesday the 19th October 2011
As you may be aware we are in the process of being assessed for certification by IRCA to enable our highly successful and popular auditor course to be certified to train auditors who can themselves apply for certification by IRCA as Pharmaceutical Quality Management System auditors, a new standard for the industry.
As part of this process we have now run 2 pilot courses as public and internal courses and have scheduled a further public and two internal courses for this year with a total take up of over 100 potential auditors for certification. In addition we have a group of 150 people who have been through the course in the past 5 years who may want to convert to the certification scheme with a top up course.
Interest is very high and includes the pharma industry , major multinationals as well as smaller virtual organisations and regulators inside and outside Europe. During the week of 3 to 7 October we ran a special course for invited delegates, our QP alumni group and some of our NSF-DBA auditing colleagues, a tough audience to impress but impress we did with an overall course score of 4.71 and some comments like
• An exceptional course led by exceptional tutors. Thank you.
• Amazing course to reconfirm my audit process awareness and help me regain confidence in leading audits.
• I found this course to be extremely beneficial, certainly one of the best courses I have attended. The tutors were excellent, very passionate about the topics and more importantly very knowledgeable. I will certainly be recommending the course throughout my company and would view it as a must for all auditors. Having completed the course I am now highly motivated to put into practice all that I have learnt and take back with me certain elements which I believe can be improved upon within my company. I have found it to be an excellent forum to build new relationships and learn from others’ experience.
• Fantastic course, part revision, lots of challenge. One of the best courses I have attended.
• Very well presented and material well laid out. Tutors were very helpful and knowledgeable. Very good group of people attending the course. Very open and willing to share their experience. Excellent course and would recommend others to attend.
I am delighted to report that we had 100% pass rate in the exams.
The group were very positive and gave some good thoughts for course evolution and tweaking so like every NSF-DBA course we are now in the process of continual improvement ready for next time.
The next course runs in Amsterdam from 14 November 2011 and we aim to keep the groups fairly low in size to improve the interaction so places will be limited. If you are interested in holding a place or would like more information please contact………. Keep watching this space for news on the certification process, top up courses, conversion courses for ISO 9001 lead auditors to PQMS lead auditor and auditor CPD.
Mike Halliday, Partner