Qualified Person and Professional Development Training
£450.00 excl. VAT – £540.00 incl. VAT
About this course
The NSF-DBA QP Alumni is a not-for-profit body run by past delegates for the benefit of QPs, to provide Continuing Professional Development and a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas. It is only open to those delegates who have completed four or more of our QP Modules.
For further information or to register, please contact our QP course administrator Stella Pearson-Smith either by phone on +44 (0)1751 432 999 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Why This Training Will Benefit YOU
The Aspiring Qualified Person
- This series of 12 modules held over a 21 month period has been carefully designed to meet the requirements for theoretical training detailed in the latest UK Qualified Person Study Guide and EC Directives 2001/82/EC and 2001/83/EC
- All our training courses provide practical, face-to-face tuition in sufficient depth to prepare you fully for the challenges that lie ahead
- Our training is generally considered as the best available and our QPs are held in high regard within the industry
- As well as being accepted in the UK, our training courses are well known and accepted by several other EU countries, including Ireland, The Netherlands, Austria, Hungary and Malta
- You are more likely to become a QP with us than with any other training provider!
The Pharmaceutical Technical Professional
- Not all the people attending these courses intend to become QPs. Many use the training to develop as technical managers within other areas of pharmaceutical manufacture and control
- Increasingly, companies are using these modules as part of a modular technical and professional development plan for their staff
- Additionally, many industry professionals attend the courses as part of their Continuing Professional Development
- This course is designed to lead to Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma and MSc qualifications depending on modules taken and work commitment by students. For further details, please contact Stella Pearson-Smith, our QP Course Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
To find more about our QP Training programme visit our QP section
York Marriott Hotel, York, UK
The York Marriott Hotel is within walking distance of York city centre and its many attractions. With 151 stylish guest bedrooms the hotel is ideal for the business or social traveller.
Secure WIFI internet access is available in public areas and their recently refurbished Leisure Club features a heated pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, gymnasium and private tennis court.
- Online early booking offer – we have negotiated a discounted bed and breakfast rate including free wi-fi.
- To take advantage of this offer, you must book via a special weblink, details of which are provided under the ‘Hotel Bookings’ section at the bottom of this page.
- This offer is only available until four weeks before the course start date, after which point the hotel cannot guarantee room or rate availability.
- If you need any help or guidance with the accommodation booking process, please contact our course administration team.
- Your account with the hotel should be settled at check-out.
- Any charges made by the hotel as a result of you not taking up your reservation for any reason will remain your responsibility, therefore please ensure you are aware of the hotel’s cancellation policy.
Venue Address and Contact Details
York Marriott Hotel
Tel: +44 (0) 1904 701 000
Fax: +44 (0) 1904 702 308
We believe that our team of experts are the best available. Not only have they got years of experience in the industry, but they are committed to tutoring and helping those inside the industry to improve and raise the standards. We understand that you attend courses to learn about the latest regulations and to get your questions answered.
What you've said
Some of the feedback we have received from our delegates about our QP training modules….
“Excellent course. Found the visits particularly beneficial as they provided good variation and offered ‘real’ examples of theory covered.”
Tristram Evans, Biotec Services International, UK
“Good mix of lectures, group sessions and industrial visits. The visits were an excellent opportunity to see how the theory of the course is put into practice in real industrial situations.”
Matt Young, Catalent Pharma Solutions, UK
“Visits were very informative and useful, to help understand the supply chain and issues and risks to consider as a QP.”
Phil Cryan, Piramal Healthcare, UK