GMP Workshop: Microbiology for the Non-MicrobiologistPrint
Our one day GMP workshops offer relevant industry topics providing expert knowledge and advice on a range of subjects that will give you a good understanding of the subject matter.
£495.00 excl VAT – £594.00 incl VAT
About this course
You don’t have to be a microbiologist to manufacture pharmaceutical products – but you do need to understand and sometimes challenge what your microbiologist is telling you in the results of the tests that she/he reports. By the end of this one day seminar you will have the confidence to…
- Interpret reported microbiological data reported to you – or ask the questions to allow you to do so
- Understand the significance of the organisms found and make sound, risk-based judgements on where they came from, how to eliminate them and how best to avoid re-introducing them
Morning Session 08:30 – 12:00
- Basic pharmaceutical microbiology – types and sources of contamination
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Understanding and managing microbiological risk
Afternoon Session 13:00 – 16:30
- Microbiology and your manufacturing environment
- Microbiology and your pharmaceutical water system
- Microbiological in-process control (bioburden management)
Hilton York Hotel, York, UK
The Hilton York Hotel is conveniently located in the city centre and boasts 130 high-quality rooms, two popular restaurants and secure parking. The historic city of York has many attractions for visitors; the famous Minster, many museums, the Jorvik Viking Centre and excellent shopping. London is two hours away by train and there is a direct rail link to Manchester Airport. Leeds/Bradford Airport is also nearby.
- Online early booking offer – we have negotiated a discounted bed and breakfast rate including free wi-fi.
- To take advantage of this offer, you must book via a special weblink, details of which will be provided to you on receipt of a completed booking form.
- This offer is only available until four weeks before the course start date, after which point the hotel cannot guarantee room or rate availability.
- If you need any help or guidance with the accommodation booking process, please contact our course administration team.
- Your account with the hotel should be settled at check-out.
- Any charges made by the hotel as a result of you not taking up your reservation for any reason will remain your responsibility, therefore please ensure you are aware of the hotel’s cancellation policy.
Venue Address and Contact Details
Hilton York Hotel
1 Tower Street
Tel: +44 (0)1904 648 111
We believe that our team of experts are the best available. Not only have they got years of experience in the industry, but they are committed to tutoring and helping those inside the industry to improve and raise the standards. We understand that you attend courses to learn about the latest regulations and to get your questions answered.
Our experts for this course are:
What you've said
What Previous Attendees Said About Our In House At Our House Courses
“Good one day course, pleasant location. Identified a number of gaps to take back and address.”
Ian Smart, Quotient Clinical Ltd