FREE SEMINAR For Prospective QPs - Qualified Person and Professional Development TrainingPrint
FREE SEMINAR For Prospective QPs and Sponsors
About this course
Since 1990, NSF-DBA and the University of Strathclyde have collaborated to present a structured modular course designed for people wishing to become Qualified Persons.
This course is now recognised as the most successful and main route to QP education in the UK and increasingly in Europe.
Attend this Free Seminar if…
- You are planning to train to become a QP
- You are interested in maximising your technical knowledge and value to your organisation
- You are responsible for QP training or technical development
- You want to know more about sponsoring a QP
- You are interested in gaining a vocational MSc, Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate
The benefits of QP Training with NSF-DBA
- Over 96% of our delegates are successful at QP viva
- Over 230 people have achieved qualification status through this programme
- The course takes the time necessary to give the knowledge, and practise its application in teamwork and scenarios, to help delegates become effective and influential QPs
- The course is flexible and modular but can also be used to lead to MSc qualification
- The course is recognised by the regulatory bodies in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands and many other European countries
- The course is designed to develop Quality Leaders for the future
- The course provides unrivalled networking opportunities, including membership of the NSF DBA QP Alumni organisation
This is your opportunity to…
- Get an overview of the route to becoming a QP and the structure and content of the modules
- Understand the vital role of the sponsor
- Find out what the assessors expect from candidates and sponsors
- Listen to presentations from…
- A former QP delegate about their experiences of QP training
- An assessor from one of the Joint Professional Bodies
- An active sponsor who has successfully mentored a number of trainee QPs
Postgraduate Qualifications available
Our QP course also meets the requirements for the Postgraduate Certificate and the Diploma/MSc in ‘Pharmaceutical Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice’. For more information on these vocational courses please contact Stella Pearson-Smith, our QP Administrator, or speak to us at the Seminar.
The seminar will begin at 09.00 and finish at 17.00 As places are limited, early booking is recommended
Cheshunt Marriott Hotel, Broxbourne, UK
The Cheshunt Marriott Hotel is conveniently located in Hertfordshire, just sixteen miles north of central London, minutes from J25 on the M25 motorway, and 30 minutes away from Stansted Airport.
Their Health Club features an indoor pool, whirlpool and 24 hour fitness centre.
Since this is a Free Seminar, please contact the hotel direct to check availability and rate for the night prior to the seminar.
Our NSF-DBA Partner responsible for the QP training will be available during this seminar:
What you've said
What Previous Attendees Said About Our QP Courses