Associate Consultants - NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech
NSF Health Sciences Europe
Location: Home based
Salary: Consultancy rates
Date added: 2nd June 2014
With offices in the UK and the US and the global increase in demand for our education and consultancy services we are looking for very high calibre Associates to join our team on an independent Associate basis.
You will be involved in preparing and delivering educational courses as well as auditing and consultancy in Pharmaceutical GMP and Quality Management.
Experience and Background
- You must have extensive technical and managerial experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, in addition to ‘hands on’ knowledge in the manufacture and testing of medicinal products (sterile and non-sterile)
- You must have proven expertise in Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems from both operational and strategic perspectives
- A background in either Clinical Trials or the manufacture of APIs or Biotechnology products is particularly attractive to us
- You must have up-to-date knowledge of MHRA, EU and FDA regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical manufacture. Regulatory/Inspectorate experience would also be an advantage
Essential Personal Attributes
- Honesty, integrity and flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability, passion and desire to educate others
- A willingness to travel widely
- Candidates should be based in either the UK or Europe with convenient access to major transport routes and airports
- And lastly, but most importantly… the capability of supporting our reputation for education and consultancy services of the highest calibre.
- A prestigious Associateship with a very well respected consultancy and education organisation
- Membership of a motivated, very friendly and professional team providing high financial rewards.
Please send a full CV, and a description of the reasons for your interest to:
The Georgian House
22-24 West End
Alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about Associateships before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Lush, Vice President (email@example.com)